Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Bittersweet Father's Day


I don't remember if I was abe to post last year, but Father's Day is a very happy, and a very hard day for me now. Of course, I will always be Cassandra's dad, and she will always be my beautiful precious daughter, but it's heartbreaking not to be able to hold her and kiss her on this day. I hope I was able to be a good father to her - I tried my hardest for sure. But I do know unquestionably that I loved her as much as I possibly could, and she knew every day of her life that her daddy loved her. And I still do. And always will.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it still hurts, Todd, and what really comes thru is how much you thoroughly loved and love your little Cassie. I'm SO glad you shared this priceless picuture!! Happy Fathers' Day, (belated!)

In the wonderful, wonderful Spirit of Cassie....Warmly, Kitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home