Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I know it's been too long

I know it's been a long time since my last post. Things have gotten busier, work has gotten more hectic, and there hasn't been much time to sit and reflect and write about it. The results from the autopsy were anti-climactic, we didn't learn much more than we already knew, and I'll write about it another time.

However, I'm going to have surgery to have my tonsils removed this coming Monday the 5th of December and I'm scared to death of going under anesthesia. I know everthing is supposed to be routine and nothing bad is supposed to happen, but we know how that turns out sometimes.

I hope I get to see Cassie when I'm asleep.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pains me when we go a long time without a note in the blog. It is almost like we aren't thinking about Cassie. This is so not true. I think of her first thing in the morning, when I drive to work, when I see her photo, when I am at the store, when I see children Cassie's age, size or when I hear her name.
Lesley's daycare is doing an Angel tree to help less fortunate children. When I walked in yesterday I found an angel who was a 2 year old female. We adopted her for the holiday so this weekend I will be shopping for her. I hope to make this my own private holiday tradition. We have always done angel tree shopping but now it is more personal.
Poor Todd goes under the knife on Monday. When we were discussing the surgery he told me that even if something went horribly wrong at least he will get to be with Cassie. And I totally knew what he meant...

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Todd,

Knowing your continued heartthrob for Cassie, I'm so glad to see the blob. Wishing you the best for your surgery and recovery.....and I hope you got to see her also.
Enjoy the time of "being" in your recuperation time...more good times with Leslie there too.

I love Daria's most wonderful new holiday tradition of the Angel tree adoption of that wee little 2 yr old. She will most surely feel every ounce of love showered over and around her...What a lucky girl!

Warm hugs I send to all!

With love, Kitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home